Hi Fam!! LOVE YOU!!! February 8th, 2015

Hi Fam!! LOVE YOU!!!

It's been an awesome week. We volunteered at a mental hospital (having NO idea where we were going or doing because it was all in chinese and I don't know that vocabulary!) so we just had the faith it would be awesome--and it WAS. we went back a few days later with Aberdeen ward and Maggie Wong! We made Chinese New Year "paau jeung" and wrote new year sayings.

we are assigned 4 patients, one who really wants to learn how to play piano! so they were so excited when they heard i play piano and this patient can finally learn how! :) 

While we were there in the hospital saying hi to all the patients, I pictured so clearly in my mind the Savior healing all those with sicknesses and disabilities. it was one of the happiest moments i've felt yet. I love wearing the name of our Savior on my chest and truly serving the Lord's children. love it :)

Us and Maggie Wong and a patient, making the chinese firecrackers. this woman was so smart! 

I learned a lot this week about the power of consistency. it's easy for someone to be obedient when life is easy, but in the moments of crisis, it's TOUGH. that's when you're willing to risk anything and forget your values, forget your "Mark", forget the Savior. But during those moments of crisis, when you remember your Mark, and are consistent, miracles happen. You have a change of heart and lamfaat. (direction of idea and thinking?) 

Love this work :) Love my companion Sister Richardson! and guess who my new STL comp is... SISTER TUAVAO!!! My tonga sister! yes. hey, if anyone wants to send her anything, please do :) her address is the same as mine. love you all! 

Love, Sister Bosler

last week we went to Hong Kong Part with Sister Tuavao and Anderson :)


 Love my companion Sister Richardson! and guess who my new STL comp is... SISTER TUAVAO!!! My tonga sister! yes. hey, if anyone wants to send her anything, please do :) her address is the same as mine. love you all!

last week we went to Hong Kong Part with Sister Tuavao and Anderson :)





No comments:

Post a Comment