Are you a 65-er?!

Faaaaamily!! Vacaviiiille!

Wow. Last monday, guess what I got? A huge letter from Vacaville ward! That was seriously the coolest thing ever! I love the unity of our ward and how much they love and serve the missionaries. I know that when we work together as missionaries and ward members, God will provide us so many more miracles! (wow, it was really hard for me to write that in english! SWEET!!!!) Seriously, keep up the work in helping out the missionaries. we need more members like you all over the world!

Well, I can't even express how much I love Helen! yesterday our day was so busy that we started personal study at 6pm. Helen had come to her lesson 45 minutes early to ask us questions she found in the Book of Mormon! AWESOME HUH! And what to know something cooler? every answer was (..what's the word in english!! when the problem is taken care of??) taken care of...through the Book of Mormon! I love the Book of Mormon so much. She's all the way in 2 Nephi 20. I love her. And the past week she's been bringing her Book of Mormon, which is highlighted, has post it notes in it... man. This girl has changed. Anyway, we saw her quite a few times this week, and we plan on seeing her almost every day this week. Her interview is on Thursday! Wooooo hooooo! She's so so excited and nervous. :) i love it.

Our last lesson last night was reviewing the Plan of Salvation (she TAUGHT it to us. literally she teaches it better than me!) and then we taught about temple marriage. whew. so awesome. We committed her to scheduling an interview with the Bishop after her baptism to get a temple recommend... wow. Last night, I just visualized her entering the temple and being married to a worthy man with for time and all eternity! it was the most beautiful thing! I am so happy for this girl! Every time I see her she seems to be more and more beautiful--more confident about herself and just happier. She dresses modest (one day she wore nice jeans to church because she didn't have any long enough skirts. Some Relief Society members are taking care of that! :) ), she loves the scriptures, and she feels like the church members are her family.

Last night she asked us, "so when I start paying tithing, am I still allowed to donate to other charitable organizations?" YES! gahhhh she's so amazing. i can't believe how much she has grown! When I first met her, she believed in God a little bit, but she believed in Gyun Yam! and now look? She reads the Book of Mormon for 45 minutes a day, she's glowing with the light of Christ, and she's about to make a beautiful covenant with God and receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. (her favorite part!)
Sister Cheung and I were talking about how lucky we are to have her in our lives. She is teaching me so much! I'm seriously soooo lucky as a Hong Kong missionary to start off my mission being able to help someone truly come unto Christ.


Oh! Also on this sunday, during Helen's baptism, a deaf man is getting baptized in our ward! he even came all dressed up to church yesterday! haha he is so cute. OH! We finally got to see Sister Yeung, our deaf investigator again! She's been taught since February, and she can finally pray correctly! haha yay! and she knows who Jesus is! :) haha it's a little bit slower working with deaf people. And wow, my sign language sure has grown! I have so much to thank Heavenly Father for! Last night, I felt so grateful because I was able to teach the Restoration in sign language, and also I found myself being able to understand what others were saying more than normal. things are picking up here :)

Another huge miracle-- we were finding in Wah Kwai Chun, and I found myself walking next to a tall boy, but he was on the phone, so I didn't bother him, plus, we aren't allowed to teach boys. Well then he hung up, so I thought I might as well just try! Boom. We had such a powerful lesson on the street. The next day, because the elders were busy, we taught him the Restoration and WOW! He is SO prepared! His face lit up as we explained these incredible truths we have on Earth today. He especially loved hearing how we on earth today have the same authority Christ had. We invited him to baptism, and he absolutely accepted. The next day, we turned him over to the elders, and the lesson was so powerful! it's the most beautiful thing seeing a humble, prepared person learning about the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ! He came to church, and he's loving everything. Pray for Jason! :)

ALSO! Sister Cheung and I have had an INCREDIBLE week! We laid out a vision and plan to the elders and our bishop and we're on FIRE. Where do we Pok Fu Lam in December? Our whole mission has a goal of helping 65 people come unto Christ through baptism by December. We are SO excited! this means more Unity, Support, and Awareness (we were so excited when we realized this spelled out USA) in our ward! So we made some plans and changed a few things in the ward. We're so excited to see the changes here in Pok Fu Lam! We want to help this ward grow so bad! It's our family! :)

I love my companion :) She is so funny, so fun, and I'm just so grateful for her happiness! Pray for Sister Cheung! We're pretty positive we'll be with each other in Pok Fu Lam until she leaves in December :) (the smiley face is about us being together, not her leaving!)

Well, I am loving the work! I love how literally every thing I do is consecrated time. Everything I do is in the name of Jesus Christ. How great is this calling! I am so happy and so blessed and so privileged to be able to help so many people learn about the gospel of Jesus Christ and how it will transform their lives...like it has transformed Helen's! :)

I love you! I love our Savior Jesus Christ with all my heart. Ah, if anything, I have grown so much closer to Him. He loves us all so much!

Love, Sister Bosler

One night as we were walking home, we saw this sushi place that was having a special for 2 HK $ per sushi! um, that's like .30 CENTS PER SUSHI IN AMERICA! we went crazy. haha but the thing is, we're not allowed to eat raw fish, so with every sushi we had to ask if it was cooked or not. it was SO FUN AND SO CHAOTIC! haha i love hong kong!






Look at all this unity we have--matching sisters! we told the elders to wear blue ties, too, because this was the day we were having a meeting with bishop about our vision of unity in the ward. and guess what--even Bishop wore blue! haha heck yeah!




Another fun thing: I love pohpos! they're the old grandmas! one pohpo was literally doing deep squats in a park one day! So i totally joined her--it was so fun. haha oh man. we love them.


 Then Bishop took us out to dinner! Check out our unity :)


Have you ever seen such a cute bus? Hello Kitty!!! <3 This is in Wah Fu Chun


Such a cute PohPo we met on our way to church! Hehe love her! She's 94 and walks as fast as us! 

I don't know what this sea urchin thing is! cool though! it wasn't bad! at a member's home.



With Rosa and her special son Michael! She took us out to eat!
Thought you would like this! this is a Chun in Wah Fu, the main area we go finding in. craziest people hahahaha. wow. anyway, this door is a less active's door and her name is Bobo! we visit her every week and love her to death. she has so many kids and a super lame husband. she needs so many prayers!


 MOM, I LOVED THE PEACHES OHHHH my GOSHHH!!!!!!! Ahh we all went crazy! I've still had a smoothie every single day, sometimes twice a day. THANK YOU. i just buy so much fruit and veggies and freeze it all! love it!


LOVE EVERYTHING!! I read your letter, mom, about the missionaries. YES! thank you for helping them!!!! THANK YOU!! you're the best! thank you for everything!!!


THANK YOU!!!!! :)

also, this is a huuuuge project... but if you have time or can, could you send me a USB full of LDS music - Mo Tab, EFY, anything; and Mormon Messages? man I'm so sorry i always ask for so much stuff!! i love you!


LOVE THE POWER HOUR CHALLENGE!!! we did it once (bc i remember the missionaries did it in Vacavile to us!) and we saw some miracles too! it was awesome!!! love it love it love it!

More pics:






No comments:

Post a Comment